Rapid technological advances that make use of mobile devices can do many things from reading e-books, play games and even almost all desktop applications can now be run on mobile. Because it is now Mobile Device can now be used also for branding
The question is why we use the Mobile Application for Branding? Because Mobile has many advantages, among others:
- People always bring mobile devices anywhere, anytime.
- User Interface Technology for mobile now is already high, allowing a much better graphics than the first.
- Mobile Device has strong ties to the owner.
- Very easy to share the information to each other.
- Mobile Device generally compact easy to carry, so people always carry anywhere.
- Doing Branding may also be made very smooth by using the mobile application.
How to Branding with Mobile Device?
The answer is we can do to create an application that provides value to our customers. I will give some examples below to explain:
- If you are a financial institution such as banks or insurance, you can create an application that helps your customer to choose the types of saving plan according to their purpose and their condition. Applications that you provide can also help them in conducting regular savings. Thus they find it useful then existing brands while saving their brain is your Brand.
- If you have a slimming product you can create an application that helps consumers who will have slimming program, for example by providing applications for training agenda, choose their diet meals, and gives tips-tricks to help them to achieve their ideal body.
Remember with a Mobile Application to do anything, that can provide value to your customers. If you can create applications that fit your customer needs, certainly your brand should really be top of mind in their brains.
There are some things we must consider in making a mobile application include:
- Platform: Make a mobile application platform in accordance with the devices that are used by your target audience. The first step is to determine the class and the ethnography of your target consumer.
- Distribution: Use a distribution channel that allows prospective users you download your application.
- Engagement: Build your application with the user engagement by making the features according to your users.
- User Interface: Design the User Interface application as easy as possible and user-friendly application tailored to the user who you are.
- Optimization: Optimize your capacity as much as possible so that the file of your application is not large and can be easily downloaded by the prospective users of your application.
- Power Efficient: Make a power-efficient application so your users can not use your application in a long time without running out of their batteries.